All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first full history of Swaine Adeney Brigg, the London makers of luxury leather goods and umbrellas.
- Author BiographyKatherine Prior is a freelance historian and museum consultant. She has a PhD from Cambridge University in the religious history of colonial India, and now focuses her research on the quirkier aspects of Britain's domestic and imperial history. She is the author with John Adamson of Maharajas' Jewels and the author of The Daniells: An lllustrated Journey round the World. Born and brought up in rural South Australia, she now lives in London.
- Author(s)Katherine Prior
- PublisherJohn Adamson Publishing Consultants
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Adamson
- Content Note169, mostly in colour
- Weight1171 g
- Width228 mm
- Height306 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.20
- £5.39Trending at £7.97
- £32.74Trending at £38.22
- £9.47Trending at £9.96
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.07
- £12.27Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.