Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionA groundbreaking interpretation of earliest Mormonism that frames this distinctive religious movement in terms of founder Joseph Smith's struggle to conquer death.
- Author BiographySamuel Brown is Assistant Professor of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at the University of Utah and the translator of Aleksandr Men's Son of Man.
- Author(s)Samuel Morris Brown
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight662 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.