All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvocative photographs and first person accounts of contemporary fishing life
- Author BiographyMARKHAM STARR is a photographer and the author of Barns of Connecticut and End of the Line: Closing the Last Sardine Cannery in America. His photographs have appeared in magazines such as Yankee, Rhode Island Monthly, Lenswor, Vermont Magazine and others, and reside in the collections of many regional historical museums throughout New England. His images are also part of the permanent collection at the Library of Congress.
- Author(s)Markham Starr
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication16/02/2015
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Content Note132 photographs, 20 illus.
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.