All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures 10 quilt projects that use squares and rectangles with results that everyone love. This title shows you how to alter patterns for a different look by resizing the blocks, trying a different setting, or changing the colour palette.
- Author BiographyAmy has been sewing and quilting ever since she was old enough to sit at the sewing machine. As a little girl, she used to sneak down the stairs after bedtime to spy on her mother's sewing bees. She started her fabric collection at an early age by storing it in her bedroom closet. Throughout her years of college and teaching, sewing, and especially fabric, remained her passion. In 2004, Amy left her job teaching history and started working as a longarm quilter. Amy started Blue Underground Studios, Inc., with fellow longarm quilter Janine Burke in 2005. Amy resides in Chicago with her husband and daughter. Janine's grandmother taught her to sew while she was in grade school. She spent many hours embroidering dishtowels and pillowcases. Eventually her love of stitching led to a love of quilting, and she started collecting fabrics. After many years as a hobby quilter, Janine turned quilting into a career when she started longarm quilting. In addition to pattern design, she also teaches classes and workes in the industry in several different capacities. Janine resides in the Chicago area.
- Author(s)Amy Walsh,Janine Burke
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication16/03/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Content Note74 colour illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.02Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.