All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSona Johnston explores Theodore Robinson's (1854-96) paintings that he produced while he was at Giverny in France in the late 1880s and early 1890s.
- Author BiographySona Johnston, BMA Senior Curator of Painting and Sculpture, is curator of the exhibition and primary author of this publication.
- Author(s)Sona Johnston
- PublisherPhilip Wilson Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication27/08/2004
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhilip Wilson Publishers Ltd
- Content Note145 colour illustrations
- Width292 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.68Trending at £22.83
- £18.90Trending at £27.01
- £17.75Trending at £25.00
- £12.06Trending at £15.88
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £15.35Trending at £21.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.