All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIdaho is seen as one of the most intriguing and attractive states in the Union. This title illustrates the extent to which Idahoans have always been divided by geography, transportation patterns, religion, and history.
- Author(s)Carlos Arnaldo Schwantes
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/05/1991
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus., maps
- Weight522 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £33.06Trending at £44.95
- £19.32Trending at £27.49
- £7.56Trending at £9.41
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £19.20Trending at £30.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.