All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting the knowledge of museum learning, this work aims to promote effective programs and exhibitions, identify promising approaches for future research, and develop strategies for implementing and sustaining connections between research and practice in the museum community.
- Author BiographyJohn H. Falk Sea Grant Professor of Free-Choice Learning at Oregon State University. Lynn D. Dierking is professor of science and mathematics at Oregon State University. Susan Foutz is a research associate at the Institute for Learning Innovation in Annapolis, Maryland.
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/04/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLearning Innovations Series
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Weight544 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJohn H. Falk,Lynn D. Dierking,Susan Foutz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.