All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe '36 Yankees, the'63 Dodgers, the '75 Reds, the 2010 Giants - why do some baseball teams win while others don't? In Pursuit of Pennants examines and analyses a number of compelling, winning baseball teams over the past hundred-plus years, focusing on their decision making and how they assembled their championship teams.
- Author BiographyMark L. Armour is the author of Joe Cronin: A Life in Baseball, the editor of The Great Eight: The 1975 Cincinnati Reds, and a coeditor of Pitching, Defense, and Three-Run Homers: The 1970 Baltimore Orioles, all available from the University of Nebraska Press. Daniel R. Levitt is the author of Ed Barrow: The Bulldog Who Built the Yankees' First Dynasty (Nebraska, 2008) and The Battle that Forged Modern Baseball: The Federal League Challenge and Its Legacy. He is the coauthor (with Mark L. Armour) of Paths to Glory: How Great Baseball Teams Got That Way.
- Author(s)Daniel R. Levitt,Mark L. Armour
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note31 illustrations, 17 tables, 6 charts
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.