Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.50
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how engineering leadership, technological change and economic development interact. The author argues that the USA is dominant in technological development, but behind in applying technology because of a lack of engineers in decision-making positions in industry and government.
- Author BiographyERNST G. FRANKEL is Professor of Ocean Systems at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He teaches both in the School of Engineering and at the Sloan School of Management and has wide industrial, public service, and academic experience. He is the author of seven books including, most recently, Management of Technology Change (1990).
- Author(s)Ernst G. Frankel
- Date of Publication26/01/1993
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight405 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.