All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £113.00Trending at £117.16
- £100.00Trending at £103.09
- £12.49Trending at £13.24
- £20.66Trending at £21.98
- £15.98Trending at £16.68
- £9.97Trending at £13.08
- £6.99Trending at £7.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years there has been a tendency among certain scholars to claim that little can be known about pre-exilic Israel, because the Old Testament was only compiled in the post-exilic period (for example Philip Davies, Thomas Thompson, Neils Peter Lemche). One scholar (Lemche) has even claimed that the Old Testament is a Hellenistic work.
- Author BiographyJohn Day is Professor of Old Testament Studies in the University of Oxford and Fellow and Tutor of Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford.
- Author(s)John Day
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/01/2005
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight627 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.