All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe issue of authority has been contended in Anglican Theology since the Reformation, and remains very much alive today. Setting his critique within its ecumenical context, Avis examines the way that Anglican theologians throughout history have developed their theories of authority in relation to the Bible, tradition, reason and experience.
- Author BiographyPaul Avis is Canon Theologian of Exeter Cathedral, hon. professor of theology in the University of Exeter, UK, editor-in-chief of Ecclesiology and a Chaplain to HM Queen Elizabeth II.
- Author(s)Rev. Dr. Paul D. L. Avis
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Weight527 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £110.24
- £30.83Trending at £50.13
- £23.12Trending at £32.32
- £20.66Trending at £22.01
- £10.25Trending at £16.08
- £11.90Trending at £16.23
- £11.18Trending at £13.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.