All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.49Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
- £6.42Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe author of this work emphasizes seeing and being with as keys to a phenomenological approach in which therapist and patient co-create and mutually articulate their own experiences and meanings. He considers Gestalt field theory, the Gestalt interactive cycle, and Gestalt concepts.
- Author BiographyJoseph C. Zinker, Ph.D., is a founding fellow of the Gestalt Institute of Cleveland, where he served as chair of the postgraduate training faculty. He teaches the Gestalt model of couple and family therapy in workshops and training programs throughout the world. His previous book, Creative Process in Gestalt Therapy (1976) remains a classic work in the field.
- Author(s)Joseph C. Zinker
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/1998
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationHillsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnalytic Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.