All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an account of how biologists discover mechanisms. Drawing on examples from across the life sciences and through the centuries, the authors compile a toolbox of strategies that biologists have used and will use again to reveal the mechanisms that produce, underlie, or maintain the phenomena characteristic of living things.
- Author BiographyCarl F. Craver is associate professor in the Philosophy-Neuroscience-Psychology Program at Washington University in St. Louis. Lindley Darden is professor of philosophy at the University of Maryland in College Park. She lives in Greenbelt, MD.
- Author(s)Carl F. Craver,Lindley Darden
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note14 halftones, 8 line drawings, 4 tables
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £4.72Trending at £4.82
- £3.79Trending at £5.59
- £5.99Trending at £6.67
- £7.59Trending at £10.00
- £5.00Trending at £8.73
- £11.37Trending at £13.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.