All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £5.54Trending at £5.61
- £9.12Trending at £12.51
About this product
- DescriptionArthur Schopenhauer's theory of justice is radical. With a multi-disciplinary approach, this book details about Schopenhauer's thought, life, and importance in the history of philosophy. It offers several reasons why a review and a reevaluation of Schopenhauer's theory of justice are worthwhile. It is useful for a broad range of scholars.
- Author BiographyRaymond B. Marcin is professor of law at The Catholic University of America School of Law.
- Author(s)Raymond B. Marcin
- PublisherThe Catholic University of America Press
- Date of Publication03/02/2006
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Catholic University of America Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.