Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a logical analysis of the panoply of European Union aid policies and a theoretically informed evaluation of their operation, this book contends that the major thrust of EU aid policy is an effort to augment the EU's structural power through targeted political and economic liberalization.
- Author BiographyPatrick Holden is a Lecturer in International Relations in the Politics and International Relations Subject Group, Faculty of Business and Social Science, University of Plymouth, UK.
- Author(s)Patrick Holden
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2009
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteincludes 33 tables, 12 firgures & 3 maps
- Weight582 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.