CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionOpening with the landmark Mabo High Court case in Australia and with detailed reference to other significant debates of judgement of the twentieth century Max Deutscher seeks to explore and explain approaches to the concepts of what is good, right and legal.
- Author BiographyMax Deutscher is Emeritus Professor and Honorary Research Associate at Macquarie University, Australia and Honorary Professor of Philosophy at The University of Queensland, Australia. In his work on personal and political judgment, memory and thinking, he uses the resources of European philosophy from Kant to Derrida while continuing to draw upon varied traditions of analytical philosophy.
- Author(s)Max Deutscher
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2013
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight600 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.