All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.02
- £6.99Trending at £8.69
- £13.83Trending at £19.14
- £17.11Trending at £25.05
- £7.80Trending at £11.67
- £17.02Trending at £17.69
About this product
- DescriptionThe tale of a journey that took place in the year 2000, which set out to retrace and footsteps of Sir Ernest Shackleton and his attempts in 1914 to explore Antarctica. There are colour photographs from Arved Fuchs' team alongside photographs of the original expedition.
- Author BiographyArved Fuchs is a German sailor and adventurer who has made several expeditions to the Arctic and Antarctic. In 2000, he set out to recreate the dramatic journey of Sir Ernest Shackleton in a small open boat across the Antarctic Seas and then on foot across South Georgia. He lives in Germany.
- Author(s)Arved Fuchs
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/12/2001
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Series TitleSheridan House
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdlard Coles Nautical
- Out-of-print date26/04/2006
- Content Note26 colour & 3 b&w photographs
- Weight466 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.