Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThat, Stevens concludes, is the next urgent task of social policy.
- Author BiographyRosemary Stevens is the Stanley I. Sheerr Professor in the Department of History and Sociology of Science at the University of Pennsylvania. She is the author of American Medicine and the Public Interest.
- Author(s)Rosemary Stevens
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication21/01/1999
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content NoteNo
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.