In Silico Toxicology: Principles and Applications by Royal Society of Chemistry (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £181.58Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £52.56Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 28 Sep
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.61Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.50
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis book defines the use of computational approaches to predict the environmental toxicity and human health effects of organic chemicals.
- Author BiographyMark Cronin is Professor of Predictive Toxicology at the Liverpool John Moores University. He has a BSc in Applied Biology and a PhD in Environmental QSAR and has co-edited 1 book and over 150 papers. He was the co-organiser of the 11th International Workshop on the Human Health and Environmental Sciences, Liverpool, May 2004 as well as a number of one day meetings at the Society of Chemical Industry, London. Judith Madden is a Senior Lecturer in Pharmaceutical and Chemical Sciences at the Liverpool John Moores University. She has a BSc in Chemistry and Pharmacology and a PhD in QSAR and Drug Design and over 25 publications to her name. She was the co-organiser of the 11th International Workshop on the Human Health and Environmental Sciences, Liverpool, May 2004 and the SETAC-UK Annual Meeting, Liverpool, September 2006.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleIssues in Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1120 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byJudith Madden,Mark T. D. Cronin
- Series Edited byDiana Anderson,Mike D. Waters,Tim Marrs
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.