CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.46Trending at £17.95
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.42
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionTells how to use standard penetration tests, cone penetration tests, vane test, pressuremeter tests, and dilatometer tests. This book features tests that are illustrated with nearly 200 figures and photographs, as well as examples from companies including AP van den Berg and Fugro ltd.
- Author BiographyFernando Schnaid is Associated Professor of Civil Engineering at Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.
- Author(s)Fernando Schnaid
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note45 black & white tables, 41 black & white halftones, 153 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.