Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe Jazz Age of the 1920s is remembered for illegal liquor, innovative music and dance styles, and burgeoning ideas of social equality. It was also the period during which second-generation Jews began to emerge as a significant demographic in New York. This book examines the growing cultural visibility of Jewish life amid this vibrant scene.
- Author BiographyTed Merwin is an assistant professor of religion and Judaic studies at Dickinson College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Ted Merwin
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note29 b&w illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.