All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £1.49Trending at £1.69
- £1.45Trending at £1.54
- £25.00Trending at £27.97
- £6.50Trending at £12.00
- £12.55Trending at £12.85
- £3.99Trending at £5.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn this collection of interviews conducted with black and biracial young adults who were adopted by white parents, the authors of this text present the personal stories of two dozen individuals who hail from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Author BiographyRita J. Simon is University Professor in the School of Public Affairs and the Washington College of Law at American University. Rhonda Roorda was adopted into a white family in the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area. She is coordinator of financial and support services at a nonprofit educational advocacy organization in Lansing, Michigan.
- Author(s)Rhonda M. Roorda,Rita J. Simon
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication21/03/2000
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.