About this product
- DescriptionGuy Stever was a central figure in twentieth century science - consistently on the front lines, changing the fate of a nation. This memoir recounts an extraordinary life that reveals as much about the man as about the major scientific and technological events of his day.
- Author(s)Guy Stever
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2002
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry (Joseph) Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.