All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptioniDEATH is a place where the sun shines a different colour every day and where people travel to the length of their dreams. Rejecting the violence and hate of the old gang at the Forgotten Works, they lead gentle lives in watermelon sugar. In this book, Richard Brautigan discovers and expresses the mood of the counterculture generation.
- Author BiographyRichard Brautigan was born in the pacific North-West in 1935. His novels include Trout Fishing in America, In Watermelon Sugar and A Confederate General from Big Sur. He also wrote Revenge of the Lawn, a collection of short stories, and The Pill Versus the Springhill Mine Disaster, a book of poems. He died in 1984.
- Author(s)Richard Brautigan,The Estate of Richard Brautigan
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication04/07/2002
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight136 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.93
- £5.89Trending at £5.98
- £4.66Trending at £4.83
- £4.77Trending at £4.91
- £8.39Trending at £8.93
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
- £4.77Trending at £5.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.