All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLike so many others, Rachel Campbell wants a better life for herself and her four children but her feckless husband Johnny isn't helping. And when he finally deserts her, Rachel is left to fend for herself and her children through the poverty and dangers of wartime.
- Author BiographyMillie Gray is a writer and professional storyteller. Her humorous plays attract audiences from all over Scotland and she is much in demand to do workshops and talks about her work. Millie was born and raised in Leith.
- Author(s)Millie Gray
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack and White Publishing
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Romance & Sagas
Save on Romance & Sagas
- £4.55Trending at £6.96
- £4.67Trending at £5.59
- £7.80Trending at £15.33
- £4.79Trending at £8.99
- £9.62Trending at £10.29
- £3.64Trending at £7.21
- £4.79Trending at £5.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.