All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionVisited by thousands of pilgrims yearly, the Church of the Madonna of the Annunciation on the Aegean island of Tinos is a site where different interests come together. This book explores the shrine and its surrounding town, and offers insights into the intersection of social, religious, and political life in Greece.
- Author BiographyJill Dubisch is Professor of Anthropology at Northern Arizona State University. She is the editor of Gender and Power in Rural Greece (Princeton).
- Author(s)Jill Dubisch
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication21/05/1995
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitlePrinceton Modern Greek Studies
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note14 halftones
- Weight482 g
- Width197 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.