All listings for this product
About this product
- Description27 properties feature in this book, including gardens in Antrim, Kerry, Wexford and Donegal, as well as many parks and small town gardens, each one showing the variety of plants that thrive in Ireland's climate. The reader is taken on a tour of each garden. Horticultural information is included.
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication08/04/1996
- Series TitleIn an Irish...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWeidenfeld Nicolson Illustrated
- Out-of-print date01/02/2002
- Content Note70 colour, 100 b&w i
- Weight730 g
- Width228 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edited byHelen Dillon,Sybil Connolly
- Photographs byWalter Pfeiffer
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £4.99Trending at £5.73
- £41.69Trending at £54.95
- £12.76Trending at £16.80
- £35.17Trending at £63.54
- £10.55Trending at £12.34
- £29.49Trending at £50.00
- £30.36Trending at £34.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.