All listings for this product
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £65.23Trending at £129.99
- £14.18Trending at £15.31
- £13.51Trending at £15.64
- £6.82Trending at £9.00
- £18.06Trending at £22.83
- £6.10Trending at £8.00
- £9.99Trending at £11.12
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting an account of the Kaibab deer controversy, this work describes the interactions, rivalries, and conflicts between state and federal agencies, scientists, nature lovers, conservationists, and hunters. It blends a history of events with an understanding about the promise of scientific knowledge in the face of factual uncertainty.
- Author BiographyChristian C. Young is an assistant professor in the Division of Natural Sciences at Alverno College in Milwaukee.
- Author(s)Christian C. Young
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus., maps
- Weight567 g
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.