All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £13.34Trending at £16.89
- £12.28Trending at £14.95
- £4.95Trending at £8.90
- £7.94Trending at £10.98
- £15.56Trending at £20.99
- £24.80Trending at £42.93
- £17.74Trending at £20.00
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an eyewitness account of the American Expeditionary Forces' experience on the Western Front, offering an insider's view into the workings of Lieutenant General Hunter Liggett's commands, his day-to-day business, and how he orchestrated his commands in trying and confusing situations.
- Author BiographyRobert H. Ferrell is Professor Emeritus of History at Indiana University, Bloomington, and the author or editor of over fifty books, including Collapse at Meuse-Argonne: The Failure of the Missouri-Kansas Division and Five Days in October: The Lost Battalion of World War I (both available from the University of Missouri Press). He lives in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- PublisherUniversity of Missouri Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationMissouri
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Missouri Press
- Content Note20 illustrations, 10 maps, bibliography, index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byRobert H. Ferrell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.