All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £39.49
- £6.80Trending at £8.99
- £2.81Trending at £3.39
- £4.67Trending at £5.12
About this product
- Author(s)Arthur A. Cohen
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1987
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitlePhoenix Books
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Notevi, 464 p.
- Weight509 g
- Width133 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Author BiographyArthur A. Cohen (1928-1986), novelist, essayist, and theologian, received the Edward Lewis Wallant Award in 1973 for In the Days of Simon Stern and the National Jewish Book Award in 1984. His A People Apart was nominated for a National Book Award in 1972. Cohen's novels Acts of Theft and A Hero in His Time are also available in Phoenix Fiction paperback editions from the University of Chicago Press.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.