All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.19
- £134.20Trending at £159.99
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £22.36Trending at £24.28
- £43.13Trending at £46.00
- £23.28Trending at £37.99
- £10.33Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionPatients and healthcare providers meet as moral strangers, hence, the conventional wisdom is that clinical interactions are based on mutual respect. Challenging this idea, this book attempts to resore the phenomenon of intersujective, benevolent care.
- Author(s)Jos Welie
- PublisherCreighton University,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/1998
- GenreMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreighton University,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.