CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThe height of colonial rule on the African continent saw two prominent religious leaders step to the fore: Desmond Tutu in South Africa and Abel Muzorewa in Zimbabwe. This text examines their efforts to bring about governmental change.
- Author BiographyDICKSON A. MUNGAZI is Regents Professor of Education and History at Northern Arizona University. His numerous publications include The Last British Leberals in Africa (Praeger, 1999), The Last Defenders of the Laager (Praeger, 1998), The Mind of Black Africa (Praeger, 1996), and Educational Policy and National Character (Praeger, 1993).
- Author(s)Dickson A. Mungazi
- Date of Publication28/02/2000
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight548 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.