All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive collection of poems in both the original Tibetan and in English translation. It composes hymns to the Buddha, pithy instructions for the practice of the dharma, stirring tributes to the Tibetan warrior-kings, cynical reflections on the ways of the world, and laments of a wanderer, forgotten in a foreign land.
- Author BiographyDonald S. Lopez Jr. is the Arthur E. Link Distinguished University Professor of Buddhist and Tibetan Studies in the Department of Asian Languages and Cultures at the University of Michigan. He is the author or editor of several books, including, most recently The Madman's Middle Way: Reflections on Reality of the Tibetan Monk Gendun Chopel and Buddhism and Science: A Guide for the Perplexed, both published by the University of Chicago Press.
- Author(s)Gendun Chopel
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication04/12/2009
- Language(s)English & Tibetan
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleBuddhism and Modernity
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byDonald S. Lopez
- Translated byDonald S. Lopez
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.