CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £4.78
- £1.63Trending at £2.20
- £2.57Trending at £2.79
- £5.47Trending at £5.59
- £6.09Trending at £6.85
- £4.08Trending at £5.15
- £3.43Trending at £4.63
About this product
- Author(s)R Flynn
- PublisherTexas Christian University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/06/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationFort Worth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas Christian University Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width144 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Author BiographyRobert Flynn's diverse fiction ranges from the boisterous North to Yesterday to the complex and haunting Wanderer Springs and Tie- Fast Country, books that capture the spirit and essence of West Texas, to The Last Klick, a novel of the Vietnam war. He is also the author of two short story collections and several nonfiction books and is the coauthor of Paul Baker and The Integration of Abilities. His work has won awards from Western Writers of America, the National Cowboy Hall of Fame, and Southwestern Booksellers. He is emeritus writer-in-residence at Trinity Unviersity and a past president of the Texas Institute of Letters. Robert Flynn lives in San Antonio.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.