Save on Adult Learning & University
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe driving power behind America's rise from backward agricultural colony to the industrial force of the modern world was coal. This is the story of coal through the eyes of two families - one the magnates, one the miners - over five generations while locked together, for better or worse, in a common quest.
- Author BiographyDan Rottenberg is a former Wall Street Journal reporter and the author of seven books, including Revolution on Wall Street: The Rise and Decline of the New York Stock Exchange. He has written for The New York Times Magazine, Forbes, Rolling Stone, playboy and Town and Country.
- Author(s)Dan Rottenburg
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/10/2003
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note20 colour illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.