All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLondon, 1900: while Monet paints the mists over the Thames, two women's bodies are dragged from its depths. The painter recalls his youthful struggles, his first wife Camille and his scandalous relationship with Alice Hoschede. And he paints canvases that are a backdrop to the grisly killings.
- Author BiographyJane Jakeman has published a number of genre crime novels. She is a writer and broadcaster specialising in crime, travel and food. She has a doctorate in art history and is married to an Egyptologist. She lives in Oxford and is on the staff of the Ashmolean and the Bodlean Library.
- Author(s)Jane Jakeman
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2003
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2003
- ImprintBlack Swan
- Out-of-print date24/06/2005
- Weight297 g
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.95Trending at £38.81
- £17.70Trending at £18.46
- £4.94Trending at £6.99
- £14.19Trending at £14.63
- £4.00Trending at £7.98
- £2.95Trending at £3.88
- £4.75Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.