All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.02Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionPresents 100 special recipes from the Chefs of Le Cordon Bleu, a worldwide leader in gastronomy, hospitality and management with over 40 campuses in 20 countries. In this book, the Chefs share secrets and tips and provide knowledge and background on cooking to bring high-end cuisine to your home.
- Author BiographyFounded in Paris in 1895, Le Cordon Bleu has trained generations of the world's best chefs in Gastronomy, Hospitality, and Management. Today, Le Cordon Bleu delivers its celebrated culinary arts education across the globe.
- Author(s)The Chefs of Le Cordon Bleu
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication25/03/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight636 g
- Width187 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.