Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionOffers the story that begins with the discovery and commercialization of the remnant of an ancient queendom on the Sichuan-Tibet border. This title examines the consequences of development of the queendom label for local ethnic, gender, and political identities and for state-society relations.
- Author BiographyTenzin Jinba is professor of anthropology and sociology at Lanzhou University.
- Author(s)Tenzin Jinba
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication23/08/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleStudies on Ethnic Groups in China
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note9 illus.
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.