All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRelying on the author's personal recollections as well as on J.M. Coetzee's autobiographical and fictional works, this book deals with Coetzee's formation as a writer of international prominence, whose life and writing career began in South Africa.
- Author BiographyJonathan Crewe is the Leon Black Emeritus Professor of Shakespearean Studies at Dartmouth College. Born in South Africa, he received his undergraduate education at the University of Natal, and then completed his graduate studies at the University of California, Berkeley. He has written numerous books and articles on early modern literature, including Shakespeare, and on South African writing.
- Author(s)Jonathan Crewe
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.59Trending at £4.70
- £4.69Trending at £7.99
- £12.75Trending at £13.17
- £5.73Trending at £6.26
- £4.45Trending at £6.99
- £4.75Trending at £7.51
- £3.79Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.