All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding international research and contributions, this collection offers an approach to untangling the interconnected processes involved in forming urban landscapes. It seeks to enable scholars and researchers of geographical, and urban studies to understand how economic, political and cultural processes form and transform urban environments.
- Author BiographyNik Heynen is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Geography at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. Maria Kaika is Lecturer in Urban Geography, at the University of Oxford and Erik Swyngedouw is a Professor in the School of Geography and the Environment at the University of Oxford.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/12/2005
- Series TitleQuestioning Cities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, 2 black & white halftones, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byErik Swyngedouw,Maria Kaika,Nik Heynen
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.39Trending at £20.04
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.