All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to creating a designer look for a child's room. There are both sewing and no-sew projects, covering everything from walls and floors to furniture and fabrics. The 30 projects include a quilt for each room plus more bedding designs, and accessories such as a lampshade and a mobile.
- Author BiographyJennifer Sampou is a leading textile designer for the quilting industry. Her popular fabric designs are available from Robert Kaufman. Jennifer lives in Lafayette, California. Carolyn Schmitz is a professional decorative painter who has spent the past 10 years creating artistic interiors for her clients. Carolyn lives in Newport, Rhode Island.
- Author(s)Carolyn Schmitz,Jennifer Sampou
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Out-of-print date08/03/2012
- Content Note1, colour illustrations
- Weight285 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.