All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStarting with a comparison of Queens Elizabeth I and Victoria, this title examines works by poets and painters, essayists and dramatists, architects and musicians. It explores the literary nature of Victorian history writing, and author reveals the degree to which painters were indebted to written records both fictional and factual.
- Author BiographyAndrew Sanders is emeritus professor, department of English, Durham University.
- Author(s)Andrew Sanders
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note80 color + 20 b-w illus.
- Weight1406 g
- Width191 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £19.32Trending at £27.57
- £7.71Trending at £8.29
- £9.50Trending at £10.77
- £13.28Trending at £14.46
- £13.94Trending at £15.07
- £13.91Trending at £19.02
- £19.20Trending at £30.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.