All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.13
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionSt. John's work has been distinguished by its intimacy and subtlety, an urgent sensibility and a true ear. -- Merwin
- Author BiographyDavid St. John is the author of many collections of poetry, including Study for the World's Body: New and Selected Poems, which was a finalist for the National Book Award, as well as Where the Angels Come Toward Us, a volume of essays, interviews, and reviews. He is Chair of the English Department at the University of Southern California and lives in Venice Beach, California.
- Author(s)Dr. David St. John
- PublisherWhite Pine Press
- Date of Publication10/05/2016
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBuffalo
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhite Pine Press
- Weight285 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.