Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £26.43
- £137.64Trending at £151.62
- £22.36Trending at £22.68
- £44.70Trending at £54.86
- £42.34Trending at £45.88
- £27.00Trending at £31.42
- £22.79Trending at £25.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis much-need book tackles a growing issue head-on. It brings together an international panel of experts to present a wide variety of perspectives on problem gambling, and tests popular addiction and disease models in the field.
- Author BiographyMasood Zangeneh is Professor, Communication and General Education Department, Centennial College, and Research Analyst, Psychiatric Neurogenetics Department, Center for Addiction and Mental Health, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. He is also editor-in-chief of International Journal of Mental Health and Addiction. Alex Blaszczynski is Chair of Psychology, University of Sydney; Chief, Department of Medical Psychology, Westmead Hospital; and Conjoint Professor, University of New South Wales, School of Psychiatry. In 1995 he received the United States of America National Council on Problem Gambling Board of Directors Award for outstanding contribution to research on pathological gambling. In 2000, he received an award from the Latin American Psychiatric Association Honor Committee for contribution to the study of the impact of gambling.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note8 Tables, black and white; X, 358 p.
- Weight1530 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAlex Blaszczynski,Masood Zangeneh,Nigel Turner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.