Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £30.00Trending at £37.45
- £12.50Trending at £13.93
- £24.67Trending at £25.36
- £11.79Trending at £14.88
- £9.69Trending at £9.96
- £4.95Trending at £8.82
- £9.40Trending at £12.98
About this product
- DescriptionJapan's war in Asia and the Pacific from 1937 to 1945 remains a subject of great interest, yet the wartime Japanese army remains little understood outside Japan. In a series of searching examinations of the structure, ethos, and goals of the Japanese military establishment, this title offers fresh material on its tactics, operations, and doctrine.
- Author BiographyEdward J. Drea works in the Historical Office of the Office of the Secretary of Defense. He is the author of MacArthur's ULTRA: Codebreaking and the War against Japan, 1942-1945.
- Author(s)Edward J. Drea
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleStudies in War, Society, and the Military
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus., maps
- Weight817 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.