Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £10.32Trending at £13.53
- £10.17Trending at £12.98
- £9.62Trending at £11.51
- £9.52Trending at £12.04
- £7.64Trending at £7.99
- £6.59Trending at £8.99
- £7.44Trending at £9.03
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a collection of stories that set in the Western Australian wheatbelt, a vast grain-growing area that ranges across the southwestern end of the immense Australian interior. This book introduces many readers to a new landscape and unforgettable characters.
- Author BiographyJohn Kinsella's highly regarded books of poetry include Peripheral Light: Selected and New Poems and Jam Tree Gully. He is also the author of numerous plays and collections of short stories and essays. He taught at Kenyon College in Ohio and now is a Fellow of Churchill College, Cambridge University, and a Professorial Research Fellow at the University of Western Australia. He lives at Jam Tree Gully in Western Australia.
- Author(s)John Kinsella
- PublisherOhio University Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSwallow Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight351 g
- Width134 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.