All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.51Trending at £9.74
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.51Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.44
- £4.48Trending at £4.75
- £7.21Trending at £7.34
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an assessment of the Atlantic slave trade and upends conventional wisdom by shifting attention from the crops slaves who were forced to produce to the foods they planted for their own nourishment.
- Author BiographyJudith A. Carney is Professor of Geography at the University of California, Los Angeles. She is the author of the award-winning book Black Rice: The African Origins of Rice Cultivation in the Americas. Richard Nicholas Rosomoff is an independent writer.
- Author(s)Judith Carney
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note10 color illustrations, 10 black & white photographs, 48 line illustrations
- Weight63 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.