All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of the profound influence of Magna Carta on American legal development, especially constitutional doctrine and interpretation.
- Author BiographyRobert M. Pallitto is associate professor of political science at Seton Hall University, USA. He is the author of Torture and State Violence in the United States: A Short Documentary History and, with William G. Weaver, Presidential Secrecy and the Law.
- Author(s)Robert M. Pallitto
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Weight458 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.