In the Shadow of the Pulpit: Literature and Nonconformist Wales by M. Wynn Thomas (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £22.97Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 5 Sep
- £12.25Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 3 Sep
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £16.54Trending at £21.11
- £7.71Trending at £8.78
- £13.75Trending at £15.23
- £10.22Trending at £13.57
- £7.42Trending at £9.97
- £7.52Trending at £7.68
- £9.00Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionRanging from the nineteenth century to the present, this book explores several central aspects of the ways in which the English-language poetry and fiction of Wales has responded to what was, for a crucial period of a century or so, the dominant culture of Wales: the culture of Welsh nonconformity.
- Author BiographyM. Wynn Thomas is Emyr Humphreys Professor of English at Swansea University. A Fellow of the British Academy, he has published twenty books on American poetry and on the two literatures of Wales.
- Author(s)M. Wynn Thomas
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWriting Wales in English
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight499 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.