Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn argument that well-meaning indigenous rights and development claims and interventions may misrepresent and hurt the very people they seek to help, based on extensive ethnographic research in eastern India.
- Author BiographyAlpa Shah is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Anthropology at Goldsmiths, University of London.
- Author(s)Alpa Shah
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication02/08/2010
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note19 illustrations, 1 map, 9 figures
- Weight540 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.